Wednesday, May 16, 2007

OB appointment today

I went to the OB today, and I'm happy to report that the baby and I are still healthy and well. :-) My blood pressure registered a little higher than normal for me (but not over the "limit"), but I had been drinking pop and was all wound up so I suspect that caused it. No protein in my urine. The doctor told me to check my blood pressure every day with my home monitor, and if it registers over 140/90 any day, I should start another 24 hour collection. I sincerely hope I will not have to do that again, but I know it is a good precaution.

I just feel so happy and blessed to have made it this far in this condition! I mean, I have pregnancy complaints, believe me. But I'm not on bedrest, and I'm not experiencing any potentially life-threatening conditions for the baby or me. I am 36 weeks + 1 day today; I believe I was 36 weeks + 4 days when I delivered Ethan. That would be like me delivering this Saturday.

In other news, Heath has set up a nanny cam, er I mean web cam on my computer. It is funny because it looks directly into the playroom just like a nanny cam would. So if anyone wants to video chat, or to watch the children play for that matter, here we are.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for being healthy! Tell the baby to stay put because I haven't finished...(or started) his present yet. School's out in 1 week, so I need at least that long.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are doing so well. Praise God!!

    ReplyDelete