Friday, January 09, 2009

I've been meaning to post this for a while...



Two four-year-old little boys giving fake smiles for a picture...

Can you believe how much they look alike?!? The ears and the hair are different, and though you can't see it in this picture, their bodies are built differently as well. But I think we can predict with some pretty good accuracy what Ethan's face will look like in 26 years. :-)

Here are two more related pictures: The original picture from which I cropped Heath's little boy face, and one from this Christmas of Ethan with Grandma Brenda. I enjoy seeing the similarities across the generations.







Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Cuteness! Good to see you all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never noticed the two look alike. It's so different when you look at pictures of them at the same age. There is a LOT of likeness there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think those of you who knew Heath when he was little see the resemblance the least. New people we meet think Ethan is a mini-Heath. Although, Kent C. did say Ethan looked "EXACTLY like" Heath after the most recent pictures we sent him. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:44 PM

    wow, they look soooo much alike. Paul and I were commenting about this very thing the other night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They do look just alike! Thanks for posting those pics and glad to see you are making new posts.
    The first time I met Ethan I remember telling you he looked just like his dad.

    ReplyDelete