Wednesday, June 13, 2007

home alone

Today is the first day that I am alone with all three boys. Heath went back to work for a half day. I asked him to do a few half days so I can ease into this new level of responsibility.

My older boys are going to have to learn patience through this, I can already see. Ethan freaked out when I told him he had to wait for me to get his cereal because I was feeding the baby. Luckily, he didn't lash out at the baby or seem to even be mad at him; he was just mad at me. Jacob is slightly more reasonable, but for some reason kept asking me over and over to vacuum this morning. He likes to help me clean. They also both wanted me to blow up and tie balloons, which I did manage to do while nursing Samuel. I can tell I won't be answering the phone much or doing anything very engrossing on the computer. So if I don't pick up your call or comment on your blog for a while, please don't be offended.

Thank God for coffee!

2 comments:

  1. Jenny,
    Hope your last couple of days have gone well. We have been thinking about you.
    Gail and Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:40 PM

    you are super mom, balloons and nursing - i,m impressed!!

    ReplyDelete