Friday, June 29, 2007

Thank you to all of you for your encouragement. I am feeling a little bit better about the situation today. (So far, anyway.) Spending most of my time nursing and pumping, but feeling a bit more encouraged.

Here is a funny story from last weekend, to balance my last two entries a little bit. We were on our way home from GC and trying to get the kids to fall asleep. We were playing the quiet game, and Heath had just announced the start of a new game. We all were sitting quietly when Ethan declared confidently, "I'm going to win this time!" LOL Obviously, his prediction didn't come true.

Another happy occurrence is that Jacob lost his first tooth! Heath is planning on putting a picture of the missing space on his blog, so I will leave that to him.

4 comments:

  1. I so very much love the quiet game...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I play all by myself...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:25 AM

    it was good to see you at church - you look so good. it always took me months to get out and about while looking put together!

    looking forward to the 8th!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you...praying for you

    ReplyDelete