Thursday, December 07, 2006

aliens!

We stayed home all day waiting for a UPS delivery, which finally arrived a few minutes ago. We contacted UPS earlier today, and they said someone would have to be home to sign for the package. So around 5 pm, the doorbell rings and I rush down the stairs to sign for the package. Jacob tries to beat me to the door, and as he is on his way, he yells, "Someone is here! Do you think it is aliens?" He had been watching Postcards from Buster, and Buster was visiting Roswell, NM.

Incidently, when I opened the door, the UPS driver had left our package on the porch (without a signature) and was walking back to the truck.

1 comment:

  1. "Do you think it is aliens" I love it! Hah. That kid is funny. I hope things have gotten better, I was reading some of the other blogs about discipline. I am praying for you guys. I know that the hard work you are putting into your boys will pay off when they are teenagers, I see it all the time! God has your back... Love you guys...
    -Kent

    ReplyDelete