Thursday, October 23, 2008

I...

Betsy tagged me, so I will give this a shot.

I am - a Christian, a wife, a mother.
I want - to lose weight.
I have - three wonderful little boys.
I wish - sometimes, that life was easier.
I hate - cruelty and deception.
I fear - losing a child or my husband.
I hear - little boy make-believe noises for cars racing, planes flying, and heroes fighting.
I search - for answers to my questions and for little boy socks and shoes every morning.
I wonder - how the future will turn out.
I always - kiss my children goodnight and kiss my husband goodbye.
I usually - stay up too late.
I am not - picky.
I dance - less often as I used to, usually only with my children.
I sing - several times a day, often while changing diapers (to get a wiggly boy to lie still).
I never - run for exercise.
I rarely - bake.
I cry - when I feel desperately sad and rarely otherwise.
I am not always - confident.
I lose - my patience with whining, nagging, and stalling.
I'm confused - about some aspects of my faith lately.
I need - to avoid illness as much as possible this winter.
I should -  repaint the walls in almost every upstairs room of our house.
I dream - that someday we will be free of debt.
I TAG - Calana, Melanie, Kim, Kelsey

5 comments:

  1. okay, that sounds fun. but lets try this: i'll fill it out for you, too? here goes:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am - a great, patient mom
    I want - to be healthy
    I have - a great church!
    I wish - for a silent retreat
    I hate - flu season
    I fear - Ethan on Caffeine
    I hear - time flying (in the form of little boy sound effects)
    I search - for band-aids
    I wonder - who my boys will marry
    I always - thank God a shepherd.
    I usually - want to sleep in
    I am not - superficial
    I dance - a mean jitterbug
    I sing - pretty
    I never - wear false eyelashes
    I rarely - wear lipstick (???)
    I cry - when I remember watching Nell with Mel and Yvonne :O
    I am not always - plastic happy
    I lose - my boys at church ;) ;)
    I'm confused - about that statue in the park in Manhattan
    I need - an uninterrupted trip to the restroom
    I should - take a 3-day weekend trip ALONE with Heath
    I dream - that someday money won't matter

    ReplyDelete
  3. and here's mine:
    I am - always changing
    I want - to be healthy and fit
    I have - too many hobbies
    I wish - i could visit my kids as newborns again
    I hate - bad drivers
    I fear - running out of time
    I hear - "fax machine anthems get your damn hands up!"
    I search - for meaning in too many things
    I wonder - how any of us live past the age of 2
    I always - pray
    I usually - love whoever I'm with
    I am not - able to hide my feelings
    I dance - in my car, in my living room, to embarass my kids
    I sing - at church
    I never - wear a watch
    I rarely - dislike someone
    I cry - whenever I feel like it!
    I am not always - put together
    I lose - too much sleep
    I'm confused - when I look too far ahead or think too far back
    I need - to be independently wealthy because...
    I should - go to art school since...
    I dream -that someday I'll be able to do justice to the images in my head

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thanks Melanie-Pearl! That was really nice. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:01 PM

    oooo, I'll get to this. this is a cool tag.

    ReplyDelete