Thursday, October 05, 2006

hero!

Something funny that's been happening lately is that after Ethan goes on the potty, he doesn't want us to put his pullup back on. He says, "No, hero!" Which sounds crazy, except that when they get out of the bath, we put their hooded towels on their heads, and they run around the house pretending to be superheros. So, apparently he thinks being naked is what makes you a superhero - rather than having a cape making you a superhero. We asked,"You have to be naked to be a superhero?" And he nodded his head seriously. Finally, Heath convinced him to get dressed and wear the hooded towel on his head as a superhero. "See, Mommy? Hero!"

I am so incredibly tired. Did you know progesterone is a sedative? I have slept 10 hours in the last 24, and I still feel like I could go back to bed for another 2 or 3 hours. Also my sense of smell has already increased. Whew! Nothing really smells good when it smells strong, you know? And I have been peeing about 20 times a day, yet still mysteriously retaining about 2 extra pounds of water. But I'm not complaining; I am so excited.... :-) Just 250 more days! hah

No comments:

Post a Comment