Sunday, October 15, 2006

just a picture, please

Thank you, Aunt Gail, for letting Jacob watch Discovery Health. (hah, hah) Just now we were talking about the new baby we are going to have, and finding out whether it is a girl or a boy. He says, shyly, "But Mommy, can you get me a babysitter for that part? It might be kind of scary." And I said, "For the part when they take a picture of the baby through Mommy's tummy? Of course!" And he said, "No, for the part when the baby comes out. I would watch.... [trailing off as he decides how much he wants to agree to watch]... Maybe I'll just see a picture." I, of course, reassured him that he didn't have to be there for that part, that Mommy would have Daddy and a doctor to help me and that he could stay at home with one of his Grandmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment