Tuesday, December 12, 2006

wonderful weekend!

I had a wonderful weekend! My mom showed up unexpectedly in Wichita, and lunch together turned into her staying the night when I lured her with the prospect of seeing Jacob's Christmas program at church (see the video on Nattyman's blog!). Church was great, the kids' program was delightful, and Mom and I were able to spend some rare time alone together the next day lunching and shopping. I collected ideas for presents, but didn't buy very much yet. Hopefully I'll be able to go back out and purchase items in the next day or two.

Ethan's intestinal virus cleared up on Sunday, and that was a cause for celebration as well. No more screaming and writhing in pain while we change his diaper 5 or 6 times a day. I think it lasted about 3 weeks total. We started feeding him yogurt every day last week, and I think it really helped.

I hope you all had an equally delightful weekend!

1 comment: