Friday, June 01, 2007

good news!

My test came back at 167, a normal level. No preeclampsia! Still avoiding that diagnosis/label, yay. Heath can take pictures of the wedding tomorrow, yay.

Of course, that means I am back in a position of simply waiting for labor to start, hopefully sometime in the next 11 days. And also in a position of wondering why my blood pressure is going up in the first place. I guess you can have "pregnancy-induced hypertension" without having protein in your urine, and then they simply keep a close eye on you to make sure it doesn't develop into something more serious. Sigh. Also, I now have no excuse for feeling cruddy except, well, I'm 9 months pregnant.

Thank you for your prayers. I really am amazed that I am still here at home and not in the hospital for an induction.

1 comment:

  1. Great News!! Maybe we will see you next weekend sometime. We are going to Ark City to pick up the girls.

    ReplyDelete