Thursday, August 19, 2010

third interview

I think my face-to-face interview went pretty well yesterday, though not flawless by any means. It was with the same person who phone interviewed me, who is an executive assistant, and with the legal supervisor. So, I got called back for a third interview today. These people are thorough!
I've never had a third interview before. This time it was with the VP of the company (since they aren't huge) and the attorney I would be working with. I also got to talk with the other legal assistant about what the job entailed, but I don't think that was considered an interview. I am not so confident about the interview today. I found it much harder. I drove away laughing at myself -- I was remembering all the strange interviews Heath has had in his hiring processes, and I was picturing him watching a video of my interview and wincing as he heard me struggle to come up with answers, stumbling along and then trailing off at the end of my answers. I don't think I sounded very intelligent. I think I needed more caffeine, or adrenaline, or something. But we will see! They are hiring for two positions, so it's still possible I could get a position there. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment