Thursday, November 30, 2006

Christmas Cheer

Posted by Picasa Even though I said some harsh things about Christmas in my Thanksgiving post, there are definitely things about the Christmas season that I enjoy (but I tend to forget about them until I actually do them again). One of the things I love is decorating the tree. Heath spent 2 hours or so putting it together and getting the tips spread out perfectly, then I enjoyed the privilege of decorating.

Another thing that I enjoy during the Christmas season is watching the Charlie Brown Christmas Special, which we did as a family a couple of nights ago. We are also going to try to make construction paper garlands and popcorn garlands today, which brings back warm childhood memories. I don't know if my kids are quite old enough for it yet, but we'll try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment