Tuesday, August 07, 2007

would you like to borrow our puppy?

I just realized we didn't make any arrangements for Mason this week while we are in CO. So I thought I would see if anyone *wants* to borrow our puppy while we are gone. He's very sweet and not much trouble at all. He likes to sit next to you on the couch, or he will stay on the floor if you tell him to - he's very compliant. He's house trained and sleeps most of the day unless you initiate playtime with him. This is the only photo I could find of him on this computer.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I don't think my cat would appreciate it if i brought a dog into the house, but i am glad you wrote about your dog because it clears some things up for me. Last weekend in church your boys were telling me lots of stories about Mason, only I was assuming it was the other Mason I know, not your dog! Now the stories make more sense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, that is hilarious, Kelly! I'm glad we got that cleared up. :-) We did name the dog before we knew the boy Mason, so it wasn't intentional.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's hilarious! My Mase probably does some of the same things, though. haha.

    ReplyDelete