Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I am thankful for...

my sweet, smiley baby
my loving, energetic preschooler
my bright, eager-to-learn kindergartener
my faithful husband who is my favorite person in the world
amazing friends and church family
the opportunity to be part of the body of Christ, together one with Him forever

my...
dishwasher
washing machine and dryer
comfortable bed and recliner
computer with internet access
cell phone
van and automatic doors
medicines and access to the best health care in the world
my own and my family's good health
a comfortable, spacious place to make our home
husband's job, even on 50+ hour weeks


chocolate
coffee with cream
sunshine
snow
books of all kinds and the opportunity to learn
indoor toilets and showers
technological advances
supermarkets and preserved foods
electricity and trash service


I got tagged to do this post a long time ago and just got around to it this morning, after feeling so grateful to see my sweet baby's huge smile upon awakening, and to feel his soft skin and pleasingly plump little body.

Here are some other posts recently made by thankful friends:
Chill
Jill
Matches
Karmen

3 comments:

  1. "...access to the best health care in the world" except Cuba, you mean! Didn't you see Michael Moore's newest movie? Come on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:55 AM

    yeah!!! i didn't mention the access to books and all kinds of information on my post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thankful for Mama Jenny.

    ReplyDelete