Tuesday, January 26, 2010

oh my!

Have you heard of Gospel Dance Aerobics?

I'm not a big youtube person; I have only gotten on the site a few times in my life. But I decided to do a search for dance aerobics in the interest of finding some form of exercise I might actually enjoy. A bunch of videos came up for this guy: http://www.pauleugene.com/

Nothing against what he's trying to do - but it just makes me laugh. A little too... well, contrived, for me. Two of the moves are called "offering" and "thanks." If you click the link it will take you to one of his youtube videos so you can see for yourself.

3 comments:

  1. No,no,no...no. no.

    Have you tried Leslie Sansone? They're walking workouts, I really like them, you don't have to have much room, and she's nice, and they're not too hard. I'll loan you a couple if you want to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!!! I think I'll stick with belly dancing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mwwwwhahahahaha!

    @2:00 "c'mon Jenny!"

    please tell me this is a joke. please?!? they could have at least found a white girl with rythym. homegirl sucks!

    ReplyDelete