Tuesday, August 29, 2006

After letting my blog hibernate for many months, I have decided to revive it. My plan is to post every day, even if it is just a few little stories about our day.

Here is my post from yesterday, that I didn't get around to posting until this morning:

I noticed today that Ethan has changed his method of counting to "Nine, two... go!" (The counting is usually to start a pretend car race.) Last week it was "Whan, ooo, five...go!" On the positive side, he has learned to respond to the question "How old are you?" with the correct answer, "Two," instead of, enthusiastically, "Five!"

Earlier today, the boys were playing "tackle" with a football. The crazy thing is, when they first started the game, they lined up across from each other and crouched down just like linebackers! We have never shown them this posture or suggested that they to pretend that way. Ah, the things they pick up.

1 comment:

  1. That was great how Ethan actually had is butt up in the air and was leaning forward on his 2 hands with his knees bent exactly like a lineman.

    ReplyDelete